11.24.2014

Is The Only

Spare change waits for no Main Street man mole hole and I mean it this time because the presence of present presents is all I have, kind sir. All I'll ever have half heft of so get off my back, shirt of my broken back I will keep my half and half money thank you very mooch much monkey moniker. I can justify anything, you bring it and I'll string it straight bent broken curved wormholed whichever page I turn to that doesn't say sway what you want the end I will land there land ho ho no for you means yes sum zero sun hero game for me.

Win? Won already steady hand meets heady fate late fashionably so elbows and wrists wrapped with the latest, the presentist petitioners for lengthening waistcoats to turncoats and about faces that brings us to places, people, let's get this moving body going to pieces. Why? Known already through and too it is to a matter of practice, a hat man made madder by intuition inhibition and exhibition extuition if you can believe what you believed before I'm sure you can't not in this prehensile moment, this gasp in gasp out grasp at past's tale.

No comments: